Social Media and Digital Marketing in your Marketing Plan

Find Experts

Home - Find Experts
Please login here

Get in contact

Home - Get in contact
Call or email directly

Interview in Dutch

Bizzmaxx

Business Development is moving to Social Media. Add Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation and Marketing & Sales Alignment to your Marketing Plan. We are Bizzmaxx, located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and able to deliver across Europe since we staff projects with consultants ... 
Read More >>

Company Profile

Digital Marketing

Bizzmaxx - Home - Digital Marketing

Social Media combined with Digital Marketing complete your Marketing Plan and allow you to implement a solid and proven online exposure followed by top line growth.

Read More »

Marketing Center

Bizzmaxx - Home - Marketing Center

Include software solutions in your Marketing Plan. IBM® Marketing Center is a perfect cloud-based solution for B2B and B2C marketers in digital, online or eCommerce departments.
Read More »

Marketing & Sales Alignment

Bizzmaxx - Home - Marketing & Sales Alignment

Without Sales a Marketing Plan is incomplete. Research shows that only 8 percent have alignment between sales and marketing, leaving 92 percent with an alignment problem.
Read More »